Tuesday, August 4, 2015

This Vibe Alone(Draft)

Now that we've spelled it
can you smell it?
my new frequency in scent
closer than any waves we've known
Perhaps I feel this vibe alone

After the line is cast
Past when the moment passed
We change history so fast
write the future for a clone
perhaps I feel this vibe alone

Once this line is written
and this feeling is hitting
something all new within
like kings on golden throne
perhaps I feel this vibe alone.

I can see the works not done
but i got lost in having fun
seems like we're blinded by the sun
or is that the glare from a drone?
perhaps I feel this vibe alone

When the message is recieved
the stories no longer are believed
there's no one left to be decieved
I thought there was a message on my phone
perhaps I feel this vibe alone

No comments:

Post a Comment